Friday, December 17, 2010

Cata-WHAT?

Gathering. Get on it. If you currently have a level 80+ character with any Gathering profession, preferably Herbalism and/or Mining, you need to start farming. With stacks of ore going for upwards of 200g, and herbs at 5g apiece, you can't lose. You can easily make 2000+ gold PER HOUR if you find an efficient route and stick to it. You will need Epic Flying, and if this is beyond your price range, try completing the first few quests in Vashj'ir to get the Abyssal Seahorse. I've found Vashj'ir to be a good region for both herbs and mining. There is no trick to this money-making technique, just put in the time, and reap the benefits on the AH afterwards.


1 comment:

  1. Nice. Your blog is something that I would like to go back to every time I need information. I am glad that you have shred your thoughts here my sell diamond jewelry shop likes this so much!

    ReplyDelete